But I had to take a vacation before I had really even gotten started because I had placed a bit too much pressure on myself to perform like the superwoman in the comics. I was feeling a bit hypocritical and decided I needed some space away from my big idea so that I could come back to earth and start again - without all the self-inflicted pressure to be superwoman.
I am feeling more centered now and a lot less worried about how this whole thing pans out. Cause ideally I would love it if lots of women read my thoughts and felt better about themselves, but I am decided that I will be okay if just my best girlfriends read and feel better about themselves. But if you do like what you read, you can by all means pass the word along.
That is that. Now let's start again.
I had a super woman moment today. I remained calm (okay I was slightly frazzled) in the face of a big to do list of very important to dos, like finding a place to live in 11 days. I prayed hard, worked hard, and asked for support from the super man in my life. And I was able to conquer my natural man tendency to overreact and fall apart to some degree. I decided it was better to trust that things would work. If felt really good.
Have you had a super woman moment lately?
1 comment:
I think your entry is one of the best definitions of a super-woman posted so far. A super-woman is a woman who knows herself, knows her limits, and rocks the world within the sphere she inhabits. You do just that, Kristin, so "super-blogger" or not, I think you still just taught us an important lesson about being a super-woman.
Post a Comment