I finally got the 'Trimming the Fat' post up. I wrote it before I went on a real vacation to the mountains, but it wouldn't work for some Html reason I couldn't solve. I had to retype the whole thing to get it to work. It was worth it though.
Now I am back from the mountains and moved into our new place in Provo. We have returned for one last semester and then we are off to Portland for a full time job!
I am really struggling with this blog. I had all these great ideas when I started it and now I find myself a bit scared to write. I finally created an outlet for myself to express my ideas and my ideas are suddenly shy. I guess I need to learn to trust that there a lot of real super women out there that will agree with me and support me and love me. Because the real super women that I know are the kind of women that cheer other people on and encourage there fellow super women to do some good in the world.
That is what I want to do with this blog - some good. Time to throw caution to the wind and write write write!
-Kristin
2 comments:
I find your thoughts to be inspiring, so I'm definitely in favor of you continuing to write real super posts!
I dug your Trimming the Fat post. Having too much stuff really can clutter your life with the unnecessary. And I think the act of physically organizing, prioritizing, and minimizing the stuff in your life helps you do the same emotionally/spiritually/mentally/etc. An all-around good practice.
Please don't give up the blog, Kristin! I LOVE it, and look forward to anything you have to say. I know it's much easier said than done, but don't put so much pressure on yourself to make every post a brilliantly profound epistle. Just some good thoughts really help people out. At least, I know they do me...Thanks for putting in the effort to blog at all!
Post a Comment